CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

family dream house

Family dream house

At second floor

At the first floor

My mom and my step father prioritize their dream house. Hopefully it will be finish this June or July. That is one of the biggest dream of my mom to have a house like that. It's dream come true to her, and to us also.

For all the sacrifices, and perseverance and mostly having faith and trust to God, It's all worth it to my mom and stepfather to have a dream house like that. We are so excited now to transfer in our new house. Hope it will finish fast. hehehehe

And i wish, I can also have a dream house like that in the future. Or if not i just can fulfill my biggest dream to put up my own business an internet cafe or a mini bar. *sigh*

In Gods will, it will happen. I've faith in him.

*ciao*

2 comments:

GagayMD said...

well, God will just give to us what we deserve..

dropping by!

gagay

Nanaybelen said...

wow! so big house. Good for you.
Know what? i been dreaming a house too . Not that very big at least 3-4 bed room. My house is only 2 big rooms.

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c