CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

celebrAting valentine

Tomorrow is hearts day. Many of lovers dating with there love ones and hanging out with friends for those who have no partners. But for those who have partner but there miles apart like me were stil celebrating valentine or I will celebrate the hearts day with my family.

I don't know yet what's the plan of my step father, if he wants to celebrate with us or they wants privacy with mom. My mom wants to watch a concert but they don't have a ticket yet and i'm not sure if there's stil ticket available. But all i know is we'll going out tomorrow.

We can celebrate valentines day in many ways. Other lovers are fun of watching movies going to romantic places going to parks and bars but for long distance relationship, they just celebrate through chatting or talking through phone, it's also possible celebrating alone.

What ever the situation, we should find ways to let know our love ones that we love them not only for valentines day but everyday, because life is too short. Am I right?

Happy Valentines To All Of You!!!!

*ciao*

1 comments:

GagayMD said...

haven't heard any from you lately huh!?!?

gagay

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c