CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

the 2 approval

Yesterday afternoon the PLDT staff called me up to inform me that they approve my application form in DSL and they will connect it on this day i'm happy for the good news. hehehe

When i wake up in this morning i ask our helper if somebody came here to connect DSL and she said nobody came, then i decided to called up my friend one of agents in DSL why till now nobody came to connect the DSL connection? and he said he will ask his boss. After for a long wait finally the staff men to connect my DSL kit came. Finally i'm using now the fastest connection DSL. hehehe i wont have a hard time anymore in surfing to internet. Thank you mom!! Wish Granted!! hehehe

Not only that, i also receive an another approval from my payperpost application.Three days of waiting finally they approve my blog and now i can receive an opportunities from the clients or the consumers.

I assure to them they will not regret me. I'll do my job well. Thank YOu payperpost. :)

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c