CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

cRying InsidE

I could go around telling people I'm over you,

prentending that what I felt was through.

Never knowing if we'd have a chance to get back together,

Just trying to forget what we had with one another.

I'm tired of hearing and telling these lies,

Because every time I try part of my heart dies.

I just need to tell you..

I still love you...

I always loved you

you were my life, my world, my everthing

I remember when we first met

we looked into each others eyes

and introduced your self to me

after that day I could not stop thinking about you

then you asked me if I wanted to be your partner

I told you yes

after almost a year you left me

I cried, and cried, and cried

why did you hurt me sooo much?

why did you tell me that you loved me and cared about me?

you told me that you would never leave me

don't you know that, that hurts me a lot I still love you

all I can now say to you is that I hope some day you

feel what i felt when you hurt me sooo much

God I ask you please let me find my true love let it be someone sweet

thoughtful, and most of all truthful!!!



this is for my friend who's broken hearted right now..
why love hurts?
whats the true meaning of love?
Is that true there's forever?
huhuhuhu
gudnight guys....
ciao....

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c