CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

rEnmai at genting

The first that we've ride, It's called the cylcone, the first roller coaster in kuala lumpor.
we've enjoy it. really. hehehe


At snow world

As i promise earlier that i will share to my experience in our vacation last christmas and new

year.
This is my first international vacation with my sister and aunt. We'll also visit my cousin who's working already in singapore and we've stayed at the house of my aunt's friend.

My cousin is our tour guide and were lucky that he had a long vacation so he accompanied us.
after christmas we decided to arrive to genting in malaysia. What you've seen pictures above it's just only a tip of the iceberg.

Thats all for now guys. I just continue sharing pictures tommorow. ok?

*ciao*

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c