CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

mAdE in chArcOAL


What happened, In the afternoon my mom called me up to fetch my sister after her tutorial class and they suggested to me while waiting them, we go first to the nearest mall then they'll fetch us. Then my sister and I decided to play at time zone. She has a allowance so, she bought time zone card. After playing there's money left on her card. We decided to take a picture with van gogh. We go inside and have a sit and follow the instruction there. We choosen charcole picture. We just sat and choosed what frame we like and eyes on cam then that's it. We already have a picture draw by charcoal. heheheh nothing! just want to share it.
*ciao*

3 comments:

A said...

hi! thanks again for dropping on my site, I hope you have fun reading my posts as much as I enjoy reading yours...:) I have an aunt who lives in Davao, and I've been there when I was a kid, it's a beautiful place! Anyway, hope you visit my site again soon! :)

Cecile said...

was here to visit and drop ec :-) ingat!

Mrs. G said...

You're a sweet brother. Your sister looks so happy in the picture.

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c