CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

THE entrEcArd.com

What happened, yesterday afternoon i did 220 drops in others blogs 80 drops more to make it 300. I decided to finish it in the evening before i sleep. I've turn off my laptop and rested.

In the evening after dinner time, i've washed my face then i turn on the laptop to finish my work dropping. But unexpected situation happened. I can log-on into my ec account but when i started to drop it will hanged my laptop the server is very low. I've tried to log-on into other sites but its okey. I can easily log- on to others site. Once again i've tried to drop, still the server is low. Then after several minutes.

This is what happened --> Entrecard application server failed
The server that does the complicated work has not responded in time, this could be due to load, due to an upgrade happening, or something else even weirder. An alert should have been triggered to the admins so they're no doubt trying to deal with it right now, we recommend trying again in 10 minutes.

Served from s02

I'm sad! I keep on trying after a 10 minutes but same message appeared. I'm really sorry guys if i've missed dropping your blogs. I just make it up to you guys if entrecard will back to normal.

Thank you guys...
*ciao*

2 comments:

Preston said...

I ran into the same problem. I was unable to drop cards all day yesterday and into early today. Whatever was wrong with Entrecard, it seems to have been corrected so I am back to dropping cards again!

*lynne* said...

yup, I faced the same problem too - at least you had gotten over 200 drops before you got hit... I think I went through 2 or 3 days with maybe 10 drops before everything went kablooey. It seems to have gotten fixed today though, yay!! :)

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c