CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

mOviE mArathOn

Yesterday was a boring day. I'm busy doing nothing. You know what i mean? hehe ahhhmm... i don't have a nitro card yet so i stuck at home doing nothing. Until it come up to my mind what if i will do a movie marathon for the wholeday. First movie i watched was "Alvin and the chipmunks". I love that movie a lot, i have play that movie many times already and i have to return it into my cousin so they'll let me borrow again another CD. hehehe second movie i watched was "the fast and the furious part 2" and it followed by "nanny diaries" but my grand father get angry already so I stopped watching movie for a reason my grand father want to watch his favorite telenovela in the afternoon. So what i did, i go to my bed room and have some sleep, hoping and wishing to have a sweetdreams. hehehe sweet dreams to me guys... ciao

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c