CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

D Dr. LOVE

Everytime my circle of friends are heartbroken they always count on me, to lean on, to have a shoulder to cry on and I'm a good listener my friends can prove that. hehehe They shared to me their heartaches in life not only about love life but also about family matters. They trusted me. I'm Dr. love thats what they call me. I'ts easy for me to give advices to my friends especially when it comes to love don't know why, maybe because in my experience at my past. So as a result of being doctor love i have lot of friends now and i value them. yeah thats true! I'm so lucky for having them into my life because they accept me for what i am and for whom am i and they love of being me i don't need to pretend to be somebody just to love by them. I'm happy of being me and i will stay as ME... :)

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c