CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

HELP ME!!

What happen to me at the boarding haus, i was lock at the terrace, i just trow the garbage there and get the map when the wind blows the door got lock and i was stuck up inside the terrace. I keep on knocking the door 'till somebody heard me, the carpenter the one who fixed the room upstair he keep on laughing at me he thought somebody knocking at the main door but he's wrong it's me who's keep on knocking. i just smiled at him and ashamed, then he said to me that he will fixed the door knob right after he finish fixing the room upstair, i answered him, you should change the door knob because its too old he replied i will ask the owner of the boarding haus whats your request, then i get inside in my room and start cleaning my room. i'm aware that the door of the terrace was broken and it happen to me twice. lesson i learned be on your mind always when your doing something. huhuhuhu

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c