CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A bored sAturdAy

What i did, As i arrived here in the office its general cleaning time. So what i did. First I've mop the floor, wipe the windows, the desk of my boss and mine. After cleaning the office, I'd sit in my couch and start blogging again, that's my new routine now. It's been 3 months when i stopped blogging.

As i sat into my couch, First i do my job, checking the expenses an so on. Then doing dropping in my ec account, i've been addicted in dropping before. hehehehe

After done everything it made me feel so bored. I'm just alone here in the office. My boss didn't come, no one to talk to. *sigh* I've play in my facebook account, I've watch naruto in youranime.com but still im bored.

I want to go out now, I've plan myself to watch movie its either transformer and Villa strella a horror movie. Hope i can do my plan later. *sigh*

*ciao*

7 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

Sigh. I envy your Saturday sked. I always seem to be busy as in always. I need a big big break

Unknown said...

Hello...sometimes it is not a bad thing to be all alone with your thoughts. Instead of thinking that time with yourself is boring...start to really get to know you without any other distractions....you may find yourself a fun person to hang out with :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Very good post and your blog also is very good. For this reason we invite you to join the service www.LinkFromBlog.com – the place where you earn money just for writing in your blog. Visit the site and study more detailed information there. Make your blog work for you – it is very simple! The best of luck!

Anatoly said...

Hi! Visiting you for the first time. Have a great day!

zen cart themes

Unknown said...

Sabung Ayam Resmi 2018 klik di sini
cheat games online
http://www.sateayam.net/

disini!
dan dapatkan seputar sabung ayam hanya di sini www.Sateayam.co

https://bolavitabali.wordpress.com/2018/06/23/tipe-ayam-aduan-super-di-sabung-ayam-online/

Goreng Ayam Marketing said...

SBOBET ONLINE


DAFTAR ID SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

Ayam Jackpot said...

MENANG BERAPAPUN, PASTI KAMI BAYAR !!! *


* Melayani LiveChat 7 x 24 Jam Nonstop :

- WA : 08125522303
- BBM : CSID303



s128 sabung ayam

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c