CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

She's bAck...

After a month of sacrifice finally she's back. Our helper back into the house and my sister is so happy because they best of friends of our helper. Now everything is back to normal, no one can ever wake me up to wash the dishes, to mop the floor, and to fed our pets. ( it's really hard for me to fed our pets because of my asthma, my doctor told me the one can trigger my asthma is the smell of dogs and their feathers.) Now all i do just sit back and relax. hehehe Also my mom can rest earlier when they arrive from school of my sister all she do is to eat dinner then taking half bath and where having our rosary then after that she can rest. And me? watch t.v while surfing and doing blog then if it late at night i go to my bed and have a sweet dreams. hehehe *sigh*

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c ss_blog_claim=b6d86162189374b4047488c82ce6071c